Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.5 Keyboard




Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.5 Keyboard

  • 0
     
    Share
Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E.5 Keyboard is a slightly unique one released this October. I’m sure many of the you guys wouldn’t have heard of Mad Catz company. Well they are similar to RAZER who specialize in gaming gear like keyboards and mouse. The latest keyboard released by Mad Catz known as the S.T.R.I.K.E 5  which is the alternative for the earlier version called S.T.R.I.K.E 7 (which was priced a whooping 300$). These keyboards firstly are very unique compared to the normal stuff. The “Control Module with E.Y.E. OLED Display” is the thing you can watch out for in this keyboard because Mad Catz are the only ones with such external screen which can be attached to your keyboard and the 6 built-In Apps for keyboard control is used in it.
Some of the S.T.R.I.K.E. 5’s key features include:
  • A Control Module with E.Y.E. OLED Display and 6 built-In Apps for keyboard control.
  • A Removable Function Strip with 3 Modes and 21 Programmable Macro Buttons (63 user-definable commands)
  • Full RGB backlighting, powerful macro programming support, and highly responsive key bed to give you the competitive advantage.
  • A NumPad that is capable of loose or fix-mounted positioning.
  • A 3-Part Active Palm Rest and Two Wrist Rests that provides comfort and stability for extended game play.
  • Macro Programming is vastly simplified with the S.T.R.I.K.E.5 intuitive graphical interface.
As the perfect compliment to Mad Catz’ award-winning R.A.T. gaming mouse, the S.T.R.I.K.E.5 was designed for the professional or competitive gamer in mind. The S.T.R.I.K.E.5 let’s you play your favorite games like you want to play them! With 5 separate hardware modules to work with, the options are plentiful to help you detach and configure your keyboard’s size, fit, sound, color and programming. Break it down and easily take it with you to matches, too.
Price : 200$
Model :  Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E 5

No comments:

Post a Comment